Making purchases from the online store
Why was PayPal unable to process my credit card?
The most common reason that PayPal is unable to process credit cards is that the billing address entered into the PayPal system does not match the official records of the credit card company. Click here to view additional information provided by PayPal.
If you are using a credit card provided by your school district and have encountered a problem processing your payment through PayPal, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- the billing address on the credit card account does not match the one you entered into the PayPal system
- your school district has blocked transactions made through PayPal
- the transaction amount is above the purchase limit allowed on the card
If you believe that your credit card is valid and would like to try processing your payment through our office, please contact us directly at 604-639-6325. We will be happy to try complete your order for you.
Accessing digital products
How do I access a digital product that I have purchased? (e.g., a PDF)
A download link will be provided on your receipt immediately after purchase. You can also retrieve the download link by logging in, going to My Account in the Online shop and viewing your purchases.
I purchased a digital publication, but the download link has expired. What should I do?Contact our administraor to reset the link. Please note that the link will expire again after a week.
I purchased a digital publication, but I can't download the file, or it times out before the download is completed. What should I do?
Please contact our administrator to resend the file by an alternate method.
Benefits for Partners and Individual Members
My district/school has a partnership with TC². Do I automatically get access to the online resource collections?
Yes. Employees of Partner groups receive free access to materials in the library of professional resources and the online resource collections. Partners and Individual Members also are entitled to receive a 20% discount on the purchase of our print resources.
I am a teacher candidate registered in a post-secondary teacher education program. How can I take advantage of discounts on TC² resources and other benefits for teacher candidates?
- Register for a free personal account. Select "Teacher candidate" from the “Position” drop down list, and provide your university email address OR your student ID number to confirm your status.
- After you have received confirmation of your registration, purchase an Individual membership at the discounted price of $20.
- After you receive an email indicating that your Individual membership has been activated, teacher candidate discounts will automatically be applied to your additional purchases of TC² resources.
- In addition, you will be able to access free-of-charge all the resources found in our Professional learning library, including The Thinking Teacher, a monthly digest of practical ideas for teaching critical thinking.